Shepley Bulfinch, a national architecture firm, seeks a creative, motivated, intellectually curious and highly collaborative individual to create and execute a measured, strategic plan to develop and share content through various social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and communication (blog, website, e-blasts) channels. This role reports to and works closely with VP of Brand Strategy to frame content strategy based on business and brand goals. The Content Marketing Strategist also works closely with Business Development Managers in Boston, Houston and Phoenix to understand and support business development and marketing objectives for each region.
- Work with VP of Brand Strategy to develop Shepley Bulfinch’s overall strategy and execute daily social media activity in support of growth and cultivation goals.
- Develop and execute Shepley Bulfinch’s blog strategy, working closely with architectural staff to develop content for blog posts, thought leadership pieces, and other external facing materials
- Partner with internal teams including marketing, communications, HR and IT to maximize the power of social media within the industry
- Respond in a timely fashion to the Firm’s constituencies on social media.
- Develop editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Provide edits and feedback to other contributors.
- Develop and manage content calendar and organization workflows.
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation.
- Create and track engagement-based metrics for all external communication channels
- Advise on tools and platforms for content curation and sharing
- Make internal presentations on the social media strategy and results.
- Mine the employee intranet and other opportunities for internal knowledge sharing for expertise, current topics of interest, project themes, etc.
- Keep abreast of key competitors’ blogs and content as well as industry trends.
- Performs other duties as may be required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Minimum of 3-4 years of content marketing experience.
- Must have superior writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Reporting and analytics experience.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of communication platforms.
- Strong working knowledge or enthusiasm for the architectural design industry.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://shepleybulfinch.applytojob.com/apply/N2stAe/Content-Marketing-Strategist →