Denterlein, a dynamic public relations and strategic communications firm, wants to add an experienced Account Director to our team. If you are strategic and creative with client-facing agency experience – this is a great opportunity to further your career. We are looking for an individual with traditional and digital media know-how who can lead a team of account executives and account coordinators and work with senior management to ensure optimal client service.
Our Account Directors are largely responsible for client retention and growth, overall campaign strategy, planning and team management.
Key responsibilities include:
· Develop and execute integrated communications campaigns
· Provide creative thinking about brand position, digital content and media outreach
· Produce a wide range of content for both digital campaigns and media outreach
· Build and maintain strong client relationships
· Manage internal teams and client workflow
· Contribute to business development initiatives
Our perfect fit…
· Rising star with 5-7 years of experience in communications; agency experience preferred
· Proven experience working in one of our key industry areas: healthcare, life sciences, financial services or professional services
· Problem solver who can prioritize, identify, evaluate, and recommend solutions
· Relationship builder with teammates, clients, media, influencers
· Accountable leader, comfortable with developing KPIs and measuring results
· Writer extraordinaire
· Mentor and manager with friendly, straightforward style
Full time, salaried position
Denterlein offers a well-rounded benefits package including health insurance; 100% dental coverage; vision care; employee referral program; medical and dependent care pre-tax flexible spending accounts; 401(K) with 3% match; professional development training; and Summer Fridays!
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME & COVER LETTER TO firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com