Hollywood Agency is an award-winning integrated communications firm located in the beautiful Hingham Shipyard, easily accessible by ferry and bus to/from Boston. Our clients include disruptive companies in both B2B and B2C and we seek an account supervisor (AS) for one or both practice areas. A boutique firm with ample opportunity for growth, our results-only work environment encourages mature, self-starters to have more control over how and where they chose to work.
The AS at Hollywood Agency is a mid-level manager, looking to grow his/her leadership skills. The AS is the day-to-day account contact for the client and team as it relates to strategy, serving as a guide and project manager. In this role, the individual will have fully developed media relations and project management skills and will be expected to further develop those skills needed to effectively manage larger accounts independently or with minimal oversight from an account director or vice president.
Specifically, the AS is responsible for:
- *Leading account teams in the execution of client programs via successful project management of daily account activity with minimal-to-no supervision and guidance
- *Designing strategic media relations and social programs for clients
- *Providing ongoing client counsel
- *Playing a lead role in running client meetings
- *Managing team to ensure work and hours remain within the scope and allocated budget
- *Ensuring team members are meeting client and internal deadlines
- *Providing measurement and analytics on performance of programs
- *Taking an active role in new business, identifying and pursuing leads
- *Increasing the visibility of HWD through a commitment to networking
- *Continually conceptualizing opportunities to upsell programs and services
- *BA/BS in communications/marketing/public relations/integrated marketing/journalism or related field
- *Seven to 10 years of comparable agency or corporate experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com