AWARD-WINNING 360PR+ SEEKS A MEDIA STRATEGIST FOR ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR ROLE IN BOSTON OFFICE
A next-generation agency, 360PR+ blurs the lines between PR, digital and social, creating impacts that extend across an array of channels online and off. From stand-up-and-take-notice news moments, influencer marketing and thought-leader editorial, to social activations and digital content that gets people talking. As a result, we’ve been recognized as one of the most creative agencies globally. At the core of what we do is our people, who are among the most talented across PR and digital sectors. Our focus on people has led to 360PR+ being recognized multiple times as a Best Place to Work. Now, we have an opportunity to add to our Boston team and we’d love to hear from YOU if you are passionate, like we are, about building brands, all things media, client service and team work.
The successful candidate will be a strategic leader within their team, entrenched in the business and communication goals of their clients. As the primary liaison with day-to-day client contacts, the Account Supervisor juggles the client needs and handles issues while leading the team to execute high-impact campaigns. This is an opportunity to oversee the execution of PR campaigns with input from senior managers. You stretch outside of 360 to bring visibility to the agency and stay current with industry trends. Here are some of the qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years prior experience in a consumer PR agency
- Experience pitching business publications and coordinating CEO/C-Suite interviews
- Excellent media relations skills with top-tier contacts which capture national media attention
- Mentor and develop junior team members; editing and providing insights on materials and identify development and growth opportunities
- Polished and persuasive presenter with the ability to think on your feet and field challenging questions
- Comprehension of annual planning and possess a basic understanding of how client budgets fit into the larger picture of agency budget
- A clear, concise and creative writer
- Take an entrepreneurial approach and work well within a team in a fun, collaborative and creative setting
- Enjoys the juggle and pace of agency life
To apply, please send an email outlining your relevant experience, along with resume or LinkedIn profile to Melissa Perroni (MPerroni@360pr.plus), Employee Engagement Manager. 360PR+ offers a competitive compensation package and a winning All In culture, one that enables team members to thrive. For more, visit www.360PR.plus.
360PR+ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com