April 29, 2018
Making the Most of Your PRSA Boston Membership by Co-VP of Membership Matt BashalanyIn Membership on
You signed up with the PRSA national organization, joined PRSA Boston, and maybe attended an event or two.
But are you getting the most out of your membership?
PRSA Boston is more than a series of monthly meetings. You get the news, research, networking opportunities and professional development offerings that help you grow as a communicator, including:
- Complimentary subscriptions to monthly and quarterly publications
- Fifty free webinars per year
- Preferred pricing on Professional Interest Sections webinars
- Preferred pricing on PRSA seminars and conferences
- Access to case studies, white papers and members-only research and e-books
- Discounted rates on insurance, shipping and other professional services
With these benefits, a membership can pay for itself – more than $8,000, in fact, according to the PRSA membership value calculator.
PRSA Boston will connect you with hundreds of communicators in the Greater Boston area, as well as with more than 100 PRSA chapters nationwide. If you are interested in broadening your professional network, PRSA Boston is here for you. If you are looking for professional development, PRSA Boston is here for you.
Interested in learning more? Visit PRSA’s website and find out how you can join.
Matt Bashalany is a senior manager of corporate communications at FTI Consulting, a global business advisory firm, where he manages media relations and assists with internal and executive communications.00