Website Tilson PR
Tilson PR is a public relations firm with a successful track record of producing high-impact campaigns and results for top level clients across the country for more than 25 years. Operating in a true team atmosphere, Tilson is looking for a bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated and polished PR professional who wants to join an energetic firm that services an exciting roster of national and local clients out of it’s South Florida and New England-based offices.
The position is remote and part time is also a possibility.
The candidate must have strong writing and communication skills, firm knowledge of news media, a strong understanding of social media platforms and work well as part of a team. Strong media relationships are a plus — creativity and the ability to develop strategic plans are a necessity.
Three to five years public relations experience required.
What you’ll be doing:
Acting as a client-facing contact on key accounts
· Driving and executing strategic campaigns including proactive media relations, influencer programs, events and more
· Assisting in the development of campaign strategy, press materials, pitches, client messaging and thought leadership programs
· Working in a collaborative environment with a team of smart, enthusiastic PR professionals
· Exercising your creativity in an entrepreneurial environment
What you’ll need to get here:
· Undergraduate degree
· 3-5 years of experience executing strategic PR campaigns within an agency
· Track record of success executing media relations programs with strong media contacts
· Digital & social media savvy
· Superb writing and editing skills
· Skilled storyteller with the ability to pitch proactively, build media relationships and find and engage a target audience through both traditional and new media
· Proactive team player with a positive, can-do attitude
· Exceptional time management skills with ability to meet deadlines
· Passion, integrity and excitement for working with fabulous teams and clients
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive benefits package—including PTO/vacation allotment, 401(k) matching, full medical insurance and more
· New business commission potential
· A career working with and influencing bold, creative teams and client accounts
· An inspiring, passionate, driven, fun, and creative office culture
· Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills and become your professional best
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org