Website GZA GeoEnvironmental
GZA is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Content Writer to develop and create content for print, digital media, PR and project and service descriptions. The ideal candidate will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content and outreach. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write compelling material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Writer will communicate with leadership, clients, and potential interview sources. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree, and relevant work experience.
• Perform day-to-day program management, execution, and oversight of the company’s digital marketing channels (website, social media, e-communications) in order to build brand awareness and generate new contacts.
• Write a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
• Work collaboratively with the CMCO, Director of Marketing, external partners, and firm leadership to create content strategy.
• Keep current with rapidly evolving digital marketing best practices and incorporate them into daily and yearly planning as appropriate; share best practices with Marketing team.
• Lead social media marketing efforts and collaborate with marketing coordinators on execution.
• Provide LinkedIn training to new and existing staff regularly.
• Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
• Edit content produced by other members of the team
• Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
• Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in the professional services industry
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with Hubspot or similar marketing automation platform
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once and closely track and meet deadlines required
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
• Minimum travel may be required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com