Website Dunkin' Brands
Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let’s chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
What You’ll Be Working On-
The Public Relations Manager is responsible for public relations strategy for both brands, with a primary focus on Baskin-Robbins, including the development and execution of integrated campaigns for new product innovation, store openings, partnerships and promotions. Our ideal candidate is an accomplished public relations and communications professional who is a creative, detail and deadline-oriented, strategic thinker with a strong understanding of the media and proven industry experience.
- Develop earned media strategies and impactful activations for Baskin-Robbins and select programs for Dunkin’ that support business objectives and brand priorities.
- Collaborate closely with Baskin-Robbins leadership team members and cross-functional business partners on programming that drives brand awareness, buzz and relevance.
- Oversee corporate blog and media relations efforts, including opportunistic stories and incoming media requests.
- Help develop key messages and executive briefings for interviews while ensuring consistency of the company’s brand, tone and message; decides the appropriate spokesperson to place in front of the media.
- Prepare and edit media materials, including news releases, fact sheets, media briefings, etc.
- Partner with and manage regional PR agencies for Dunkin’ to ensure alignment and that initiatives meet objectives. Direct support of these teams in terms of messaging for regional outreach.
- Effectively manage complex projects and multiple deliverables under tight deadlines, while keeping resources and budgets on track.
- Act as point of escalation on issues that are highly sensitive in nature or have an impact of great magnitude on brand.
What You’ll Need-
- 7-10 years of experience in public relations within an agency or corporate environment
- Experience in the consumer, retail, or QSR industry is a strong asset
- Knowledge of earned, digital and social media landscape and influencer marketing
- Superior oral and written communication skills, including message development, writing communications plans and presentation abilities
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, while being flexible, collaborative, results-oriented and deadline driven
- Proven ability to support and counsel senior-level executives.
- Experience managing agencies
- Experience in project management and large-scale event planning/implementation
- Background in issues management and brand/reputation management is a strong asset
- 1:30 release every Friday
- On site fitness gym
- Casual dress code- jeans every day!
- Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!
Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and considers all applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, sex, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or veteran status or any other legally protected category.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please email us at Careers@Dunkinbrands.com and include the nature of your request, your name and preferred method of contact. Requests for accommodation are considered on a case by case basis. Any application materials submitted will not be considered and we will not respond to any inquires made that are unrelated to requests for reasonable accommodation by individuals with disabilities.
In the U.S., Dunkin’ Brands is an “at will” employer, which means if hired, you or the company may terminate your employment for any lawful reason or for no reason, with or without advance notice, with or without cause, and at any time and this cannot be changed by any statement, promise, policy, code or course of conduct, except by a writing signed by an appropriate officer of the Company.
To apply for this job please visit www.dunkinbrands.com.