Website Dunkin' Brands
Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let’s chat.
Who We Are
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Help develop key messages and executive briefings for interviews while ensuring consistency of company’s brand, tone and message; decides the appropriate spokesperson to place in front of the media
- Prepare and edit media materials, including news releases, fact sheets, media briefings, etc.
- Act as day-to-day lead on Sprinklr, including coordinating local social media Sprinklr trainings, triaging issues and questions and managing Sprinklr Local Social Client
- Partner with and manage regional PR agencies to ensure alignment and that initiatives meet objectives
- Assist in handling media relations efforts including managing reactive media relations inquiries
- Manage projects and multiple deliverables under tight deadlines
- Participate in and contribute to PR and social media calls, public relations brainstorming sessions
- Represent Dunkin’ Donuts onsite at events internally and externally as needed
- Work with team to help oversee local social media, including drafting local social copy, managing social media questions, trainings and issues and monitoring local social media channels
- Draft weekly social media update to keep the PR Network updated on all social programming, key messaging and best practices
- Support team in flagging customer service issues on social media platforms
- Work with PR and national social media team to ensure all PR and social media programming is fully integrated, impactful and complimentary
- Strategically integrate the blog and national social media to ensure outbound content is cohesive and engaging
- Manage the Dunkin’ Donuts blog, including drafting blog content, managing the editorial calendar and using results-driven insights to extend the reach of the blog
What You’ll Need
- 2-4 years of related communication experience in an agency environment
- Proven track record in media relations and social media
- Solid understanding of media relations and how brands utilize social media
- Demonstrated creative writer with strong editing skills and attention to detail; ability to write for different communications vehicles formats and audiences
- Demonstrated experience with project management, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience supporting or leading the implementation of communication programs
- Experience with planning and managing events to support the business
- 1:30 release every Friday
- On site fitness gym
- Casual dress code- jeans every day!
- Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!
To apply for this job please visit www.dunkinbrands.com.