Our team reflects our clients – smart, fearless, and passionate about the issues that affect the major industries across New England and beyond. We’re inquisitive and intense news consumers, driven by our dedication to finding the best hook that ensures our clients are part of the conversation across print, broadcast, digital, and social media. From “brewstorms” to Final Friday celebrations to the CROC Award, we make sure that our hard work is rewarded and recognized.
If you have a proven history of successfully implementing communications campaigns and are focused on quality professional service – this is a great opportunity to further your career.
Our ideal candidates are:
- Problem solvers who can prioritize, identify, evaluate, and recommend solutions
- Account leaders who can manage internal teams and client workflow with minimal oversight
- Relationship builders across internal teams, clients, media, influencers
- Excellent writers
- Enthusiastic and motivated to contributors to business development initiatives
- Comfortable with developing KPIs and measuring results
- Rising stars with 4-6 years of experience in communications (agency experience ideal)
Denterlein offers a well-rounded benefits package including health insurance; 100% dental coverage; vision care; employee referral program; medical and dependent care pre-tax flexible spending accounts; 401(K) with 3% match; professional development training; and Summer Fridays!
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME & COVER LETTER TO email@example.com
Denterlein provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Denterlein complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org