Callanan & Klein is a 12-year old boutique public relations/integrated marketing firm working with arts and entertainment, consumer, lifestyle, and non-profit clients. We partner with a wide variety of organizations to create innovative communications, events, branding, social media and marketing programs. From building buzz to managing events, we deliver exceptional service, creative solutions, and measurable results.
What you will do:
· Assist on communications, campaigns, and clients
· Research media lists, editorials, and event calendars
· Assist in client social media campaigns
· Staff events
· Track client press coverage
· Draft key documents including releases, advisories, and pitches
· Work a required 12-16 hour work week
If you’re detail oriented, have a willingness to learn, an upbeat, enthusiastic attitude, and can receive academic credit for the internship then we want to hear from you! Please email resumes to MLydon@CallananKlein.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com