The world's most efficient Li-ion battery recycling process.
Marketing Communications Associate
Battery Resourcers is revolutionizing the production of lithium-ion battery materials by establishing a clean and sustainable supply chain using recycled feedstock. Its patented Hydro-to-Cathode™ technology directly synthesizes new cathode materials from spent lithium-ion cells more efficiently than traditional methods, resulting in reduced cost, improved performance, and lowered GHG emissions. The results are lower cost, better performance batteries with fewer discarded in landfill, a cleaner manufacturing process, and a truly sustainable closed-loop circular battery economy. Battery Resourcers is taking the lithium-ion battery industry to a higher level.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, team-oriented marketing professional. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting marketing initiatives that drive brand trust, thought leadership, and educational insight through content marketing and communications initiatives, updating marketing materials, and executing digital marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Communications Associate must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel, in WordPress; have excellent communication, interpersonal, multitasking/project-management, and writing skills. You are a bright, motivated self-starter who is proactive and highly detail-oriented, joining a well-funded, fast-paced startup in the rapidly growing lithium-ion battery materials industry. This is a full-time role and will be based in the greater Boston area with a hybrid work schedule.
· Develop, execute and optimize content marketing campaigns on social media, handling day-to-day execution of campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter, and monitor and report on social engagement.
· Assist in SEO activities
· Publish and update blog posts (via WordPress), and use a content management system to update press coverage and press release website pages with new earned media articles and company releases.
· Maintain, organize and curate marketing & comms library, including expanding image/video content, procuring imagery, arranging photography/videography, or creating graphics directly.
· Support presentation slide formatting and layout
· Assist in writing, proofing, programming, and scheduling monthly newsletters
· Support sales team with updated collateral and at events.
· Perform other duties as assigned, including light administrative work and supporting executive team
· Ability to work from Westborough MA office or remotely, as needed
Qualifications and experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communication, or related field, or demonstrate equivalent experience.
· Experience in digital marketing with experience in performance channels, leveraging data to drive outcomes.
· Passion for content marketing, storytelling, branding and digital analytics
· Collaborative professionalism to evolve yourself, your team and partner associates
· Proven interest in Creative Marketing and Public Relations/Communications field.
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPress
· Graphic design skills highly desirable.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
· Capable of wearing task specific personal protective equipment including dust mask, respirator, safety shoes, gloves, and safety glasses/face shield
· Capable of meeting OSHA standards for manual lifting guidelines: < 50lbs
· While performing the duties of this job it is required to stand, walk, and use hands to operate objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands or arms; climb, balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch when necessary for job activity.
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package.
Read about Battery Resourcers:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org