Responsible for assisting on marketing campaigns for several entertainment and hospitality clients primarily in Boston MA, Hartford, CT and Providence, RI.
Assist Senior Account Executives in client/press communications.
Plan, execute and manage promotional and grassroots campaigns for film studio clients. Pitch press and assist with influencer outreach for hospitality clients.
Create and maintain relationships with Promotions/Marketing Directors at various print publications, radio stations, television stations and websites.
Contribute to database of grassroots and word-of-mouth organizations through ongoing research and maintenance.
Generate “buzz” in support of client projects through the organization and execution of advance screenings, stunts, and events.
Create exciting and targeted events through partnerships with regional third party retailers, bars and clubs.
Assist in the management of Allied Boston’s social media accounts through content creation, monitoring and follower interaction. Ensure the success of social media efforts for all client accounts and see that the social strategy supports overall brand goals and objectives.
· A degree in communications, public relations, advertising or marketing, or 1 year of work or internship in a relevant field. Agency experience is a plus.
· Must be proficient and active on social media and demonstrate proficiency in Word, Excel, Google Drive and Cision.
· Position is located in the Cambridge-based office during regular business hours, however requires occasional coverage of evening and weekend events as needed.
· Candidate should possess exceptional oral and written communication skills, and be able to brainstorm campaign strategies in a team setting.
· Expectations include, but are not limited to, a strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, initiative to implement brand strategies and tactics, a working knowledge of Boston trends and media scenes and a “go-getter” attitude.
To apply for this job email your details to BostonResumes@alliedim.com