ACCOUNT DIRECTOR OPPORTUNITY AT AWARD-WINNING 360PR+
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, you’ve found just the right place. 360PR+ was founded on What’s Next: making our clients, who are some of the most recognized, trusted and innovative brands, a meaningful part of what’s next. And, like the leading brands we represent, we are innovators, both expert in our craft and unafraid to try the new. At 360, you’ll find a creative, collaborative team – the PR industry’s very best – and, at the same time, a community of professionals who support you ever step of the way. We also have some pretty great benefits (scroll down to learn more).
We have just opened a position for an Account Director to lead and implement media strategies for high-profile and purpose-driven clients. This is a highly visible role, working hand-in-hand with agency leadership and senior communications leaders at client organizations. The successful candidate will have a track record of leading teams and developing and implementing earned media strategies for b2b or b2c clients. Here are some specific qualifications we are seeking:
- A business acumen and curiosity for learning about nuanced topics and translating those to storytelling strategies
- Experience placing and preparing spokespersons for success, working with national business, tech, mainstream news and other media
- Attention to detail in writing plans, briefing materials, contributed articles and a variety of other materials
- Accustomed to serving as the day-to-day contact for clients and teams, providing counsel, guiding program execution and reporting of results
- A polished and persuasive presenter with the ability to think on your feet
- A desire to mentor other staff, be part of a team-oriented culture and grow with us long-term
360PR+ offers an attractive benefits package, including 100% employer-paid health, dental and vision care for employees, generous paid time off including vacation and wellness days, Summer Fridays and more, student loan repayment assistance, flexible remote work schedule, fully paid parental leave, pet parent leave, 401k matching contribution, on-site fitness at our Boston office and Class Pass for New York office employees, transportation benefit, matching gift program for charity of employee’s choice, and more.
360PR+ is a Certified Women-Owned Business and creating a welcoming environment for all employees. To learn more about 360PR+, visit www.360PR.plus.
This position can be based in our Boston or New York City office. We will consider hiring at the Sr. Supervisor or Director level based on experience. To apply, please send an email with resume or LinkedIn profile to Melissa Perroni, Vice President, Employee Engagement, mperroni@360PR.plus.
360PR+ is focused on diversity, equity and inclusiveness and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com