As an experienced Account Executive, we are looking for a strategic and well-rounded professional with a passion for consumer media and business storytelling, with an eye for helping both heritage brands reinvent themselves and fast-growing newcomers share their success. The successful candidate must have a firm grasp on complex and nuanced storytelling with an understanding of how to insert clients into trending societal, cultural and even political news.
The candidate will be someone who has exposure to influencer relations, embraces the strategic picture of client campaigns and can confidently drive account execution. This is an opportunity to build on strong client and media relationships to pitch product stories and spokespeople while you begin to establish yourself as a leader within your teams. You are curious and self-motivated to stay current with industry trends. Here are some of the qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years prior experience in a PR agency setting with a consumer media and business storytelling focus
- Experience working with influencers
- Excellent media relations skills which produce high impact results and capture national media attention
- Results driven project management to ensure deadlines are met and client expectations are exceeded
- Ability to track to a client budget and possess a basic understanding of how client budgets fit into the larger picture of agency budget
- A clear, concise and creative writer and polished presenter
- Take an entrepreneurial approach and work well within a team in an integrated, collaborative and creative setting
- Enjoys the juggle and pace of agency life
To apply, please send an email outlining your relevant experience, along with resume or LinkedIn profile to Melissa Perroni: email@example.com. 360PR+ offers a competitive compensation package and a winning All In culture, one that enables team members to thrive. For more, visit www.360PR.plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org