360PR+ is an award-winning agency, recognized as an Agency of the Year, Best Agency to Work For and countless campaigns for clients, who are among the most trusted global brands, as well as innovative challenger brands. We have an exciting, career-growing opportunity for an Account Director to join our team based in proximity to our Boston office.
The successful candidate will have a track record of success developing and implementing earned media strategies, helping to elevate clients as thought-leaders. Here are some of the qualifications we are looking for:
- An autonomous program-driver and strategic media leader who brings experience developing and implementing earned media-focused plans for b2c or b2b clients
- Experience working with C-suite level executives, placing clients’ internal key opinion leaders and external third-party spokespersons in national busienss and agenda-setting media, preapring them with key messages and Q&As
- Experience and success with booking clients’ spkespeople with new and emerging media, including business, innovation and workplacde podcasts
- A curiosity for learning about clients’ businesses and industries, translating and articulating learnings to nuanced busienss pitches
- A proactive trend spotter, mapping client stories to cultural moments
- A growing base of relationships with national broadcast and business media (experince with tech storytelling a bonus!)
- Ability to lead status calls, manage budgets and materials development and move client campaigns forward in a resourceful and self-driven manner
- Ability to develop and write media strategies as well as annual and quarterly PR plans with clear KPIs
- A desire to mentor other staff, cultivating their careers, too
- A polished and persuasive presenter with the ability to think on your feet and field challenging questions
- Brings attention to detail, for plans and tracking and reporting results and with team members
- Collaborative and enjoys the juggle and fast pace of agency life
- Desire to grow with us long-term
- Candidates with 6-10 years’ agency experience are encouraged to apply. We will consider hiring at the Sr. Supervisor and Director level based on experience.
Please send an email outlining your relevant experience, along with resume or LinkedIn profile, to Melissa Perroni, Employee Engagement Director. 360PR+ offers a competitive compensation package and a winning All In culture, one that enables all team members to thrive. For more, visit www.360PR.plus.
360PR+ is focused on diversity, equity and inclusiveness and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com