Hear from some of the region’s most forward-thinking agencies, organizations and content creators at PRSA Boston’s 7th Annual Social Media Summit. We have some social media superstars joining us including WGBH’s Director of Social Media Tory Starr; American Red Cross’ Chief Communications Officer & Director of Marketing and Public Affairs Lloyd Ziel; Boston Ballet’s Director of Social Media Jill Goddard, APR; Sperry’s Digital Marketing Director Melissa Romig, and many more top brands and expert social media professionals.
At this year’s Social Media Summit, we’ll look in the future and tell you what you need to know to stay on top of an ever-changing world.
- 8:30 a.m. Breakfast and Registration
- 9:30 a.m Welcome
- 9:35 a.m. Opening Keynote – WGBH, Tory Starr, Director of Social Media
- 10:30 a.m. Panel 1: Purpose Over Product: Connecting with Consumers on Social
- Moderator: 360PR+‘s SVP and Creative Director Matthew Lenig
- Panelist 1: Full Circle Brands/Soma Water, Corey Greenhouse, Brand Marketing Lead
- Panelist 2: Tommee Tippee, Sharon Swan, Head of Brand Marketing North America
- Panelist 3: Sperry, Melissa Romig, Digital Marketing Director
- 11:20 a.m. Panel 2: Knowledge = Power: Managing Interdepartmental Collaboration of Customer Relations & Engagement
- Moderator: Kirsten Whitten, Ph.D., Lecturer, Public Relations, IMC at Stonehill, Curry & Regis
- Panelist 1: Eversource, Matthew J. Chagnon, Senior Social Media Strategist
- Panelist 2: Boston Ballet, Jill Goddard, APR, Director of Social Media
- Panelist 3: AIR Worldwide, Mary Bohenek-Keller, Public Relations and Social Media Strategies
- 12:10 noon Lunch Keynote – Art of Digital Prominence, Linda Kempin
- 1:15 p.m. Panel 3: Social Media For Nonprofits: Making Community Engagement Count
- Panelist 1: American Red Cross, Lloyd Ziel, Chief Communications Officer & Dir. of Marketing and Public Affairs
- Panelist 2: Road Scholar,
- Panelist 3: Mass General Hospital, Michael Morrison, Director of Media Relations
- 2:05 p.m. Panel 4: Mastering the Art of Social Media for Medical & Healthcare Markets
- Moderator: EthicalVoices.com, Mark McClennan, APR, Fellow, Founder and Host
- Panelist 1: MEDITECH, Paul Berthiaume, Senior Manager, Marketing Communications
- Panelist 2: Sarepta Therapeutics, Susan Mendrala, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications
- 3:00 p.m. Closing
Get your ticket HERE!
Thanks to our sponsor!
May 3, 2019
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
175 Forest St. LaCava Campus Center