Collegiate Connections: How IPNers can tap into the state’s thriving university community for
- Adjunct teaching opportunities and what they really means for seasoned professionals (pros and cons)
- Using interns (paid and unpaid) and for-credit interns
- Contracting with universities – project work/contracted positions you
- Client connections: partnerships and resources universities and colleges offer–hidden gems on-campus, student groups willing to work pro-bono like BU’s PR Lab and Emerson’s student agencies and film/video/photo resources.
- Howie Sholkin – Independent practitioner and adjunct instructor at Boston University and Lasell College
- Maureen O’Connell – Adjunct faculty, Bay Path University and PRSA Boston faculty forum chair
Get your ticket HERE!
May 7, 2019
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Wellesley Free Library
530 Washington St