The IPN has the rare opportunity to learn from Mark Altman, an accomplished and dynamic sales executive and leader with over two decades of experience.
- Setting and Managing Expectations…the prospect’s and your own
- Getting the prospect to agree to and live up to committed time frames
- Creating a Sense of Urgency
- Overcome objections at the close stage
Mark has been recognized as an Inc. 500 entrepreneur and has coached and mentored Fortune 500 executives and worked with some of the world’s most recognizable brands to develop the next generation of business and sales leaders.
In 2015, Mark launched MindsetGo, an innovative training organization that excites individuals to apply their new skills, knowledge, and behaviors to improve both individually and as part of a team. Centered on Multi-Generational, Conversational and Emotional Intelligence, MindsetGo improves leaders, mid-level managers and teams by developing internal and external communication strategies, and facilitating sustainable mindset, attitude, and habit change.
Mark’s Areas of Expertise:
- Coaches executives and mid-level managers
- Speaks on Performance, Leadership, Success and Passion
- Specializes in asking meaningful questions with empathic listening and honest feedback
- Offers training certification in sales, leadership, generational engagement and communication
- Facilitates behavior and habit change to improve culture and employee engagement
Register for the event HERE.
A Special Interest Section founded in Boston, the Independent Practitioners Network was formed as a collaborative of seasoned PR professionals operating as consultants or as small firms in and around eastern Massachusetts. We facilitate partnerships to win or service business; share best practices across our many specialization areas; provide each other with client service or practice management support; and foster community and collaborations among the independent PR people who belong to PRSA Boston. @PRSABoston #PRSABos
February 20, 2020
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Wellesley Free Library
530 Washington St