PRSA Boston and the Boston Chapter of the American Marketing Association are proud to present a diverse group of individuals from highly successful organizations to share their success stories on how to implement marketing strategies with limited team and/or budget resources. You will be able to learn from professionals representing a wide variety of backgrounds: non-profit, startups and small/medium size organizations.
For this can’t miss Webinar, PRSA Boston and Boston Chapter of the American Marketing Association will charge a nominal fee of $5. All proceeds will be donated to the Massachusetts COVID-19 Relief Fund which supports the State’s most vulnerable populations and the heroic essential workers on the front lines.
Attendees will learn:
- How to get started on setting marketing teams with limited resources.
- Steps used for content creation without overwhelming themselves.
- Insights on best practices and lessons learned.
- Tips on how to build social proof and differentiate your organization in a crowded digital space.
- Jim Panagas, Writer, Marketer, Strategist, Media Spokesperson: Jim works in the software, technology, and innovation space helping companies to build their public image. A master storyteller, Jim develops breakthrough communications strategies that put companies on the path towards thought and market leadership.
- Brian Hoyt, Tripadvisor Senior Director, Corporate Communications: Brian is the head of global communications and industry affairs for Tripadvisor, the world’s largest travel information platform. Prior to joining Tripadvisor, Brian led communications for two other public companies, RetailMeNot.com and Orbitz.com.
- Jean Sawtelle, South Shore Realtors Communications Director: Jean has 25+ years communications and marketing experience at corporate and non-profit organizations, where the key to her success is doing more with less.
- Diane Pardes, APR, Pardes Communications President, PRSA Boston Past President: As president of Pardes Communications, Diane Pardes provides senior counsel, planning and strategic execution of public relations programs. With 25 years of experience in B2B and high-tech PR, she has designed and implemented results-driven campaigns for emerging companies as well as well-known industry leaders.
Get your ticket here.
You will be sent a link to the Zoom on the day of the Webinar.
June 25, 2020
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm