Diane Davis Beacon Award Form
This is a four-part Nomination form. Please complete each section as best as you are able. Additional information about this Award, eligibility, and the judging process can be found at the conclusion. Note: Submitting authors will not be shared publicly during the judging process.
Section 1: Nominee Profile
PR Credentials (Check all that apply):
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
Section 2: Nominee's Distinguishing Leadership + Service
Please indicate noteworthy highlights of your Nominee’s service to PR, business and civic organizations. The list might include: PRSA Boston, PRSA National, PRSSA, IABC, AMA, WICI, Publicity Club of New England, Chambers, SBA, SBANE, Alumni Association, Military, Not for Profit, Community or Corporate Boards.
Section 3: Nominee's Recognition, Speeches + Publications
Please indicate any known awards or achievements (other than the credentials listed in the Profile) that have been earned or bestowed to this Nominee. Examples: PRSA Silver/Gold Anvil, IABC Gold Quill, Crystal Bell, BellRinger, American Marketing Association, etc.
Section 4: Essay - Why This Nominee Stands Tall
Please introduce your Nominee with an essay that highlights the exceptional accomplishments you merit PRSA Boston’s highest tribute. Remember that a Nominee and the significance of their accomplishments might not be known. Your essay should address the noteworthy contributions, achievements or leadership not indicated in the previous sections. A well-rounded Nominee likely has distinguished themselves most if not all of these areas:
1. Enhanced the reputation for the public relations profession
2. Outstanding, selfless service to our professional community and the PRSA Boston Chapter
3. Mentoring or education through which others report being empowered or inspired to higher achievement and professional growth
4. Exemplary performance, professional standards and unimpeachable ethics
5. Respect earned from their crisis stewardship, leadership, or other trailblazing effort from which people or organizations benefitted
6. Any anecdotal or humorous stories that reinforce your Nominee as deserving of this Award.
Please Indicate Your Connection to the Nominee