Under pressure to quantify every activity and justify every dollar, how are PR teams making a case for their work? Has our reliance on the effectiveness of data from vendors built a powder keg from “fear of finding out?” How do we give brands the information they need, and walk the line between too much or too little?
In this visual, instructive session, communications leaders on both sides of measurement documentation and analysis will share their views on results reporting that is both insightful and ethical, revealing how they’re scrutinized internally and discuss tools and reporting best practices that they favor in PR’s ongoing quest to connect its value toward desired business results. If you are looking to secure your standing with your client or employer as an essential member of their marketing communications team, this could be the program for you!
- *Adam Ritchie, Adam Ritchie Brand Direction (Moderator)
- *Wayne St. Amand, CMO, Allego (Panelist)
- *Karen Reynolds, Customer Relationship Mgr., Torchlight (Panelist, formerly client-facing @ BusinessWire when the company worked to recalibrate results reporting, and received push-back from our industry)
- *Heather Breslau, SVP, Cone (Panelist)
- *Jeff Caywood, Dir. of Headquarters Communications, GE (Panelist)
Get your ticket HERE.
October 30, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One Financial Center